Lisbon 2009???????????????

Well after reading ESCToday it seems that the Portuguese broadcaster RTP are taking the trip to next years Eurovision Song Contest in Belgrade very seriously indeed. Could they be planning a winning formula to take the contest to Lisbon for the very first time in the history of the contest.
I have to say it would be nice. Sabrina and her song "Danca Comigo" for me was one of the better songs and performances whilst I was in Helsinki and I was so sad to see that they only missed out a place in the final by 3 points and even pushing the well fancied Andorran song down to 12th place in the semi.
Sabrina's song was (in my opinion) far and away more superior to Guri Schankes own Latin number "Van A Bailar Conmigo" and I said so when it was named as the Portuguese entry this year.
Lets hope that in 2008 Portugal do actually qualify for the final and even get their first ever top 5 placing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!