At Last!!!!!!!!!!

Finally tonight the news I have waited for for days...........my hotel is booked. I have spoken to Colin and he is booked in as well. Spoken to Colin thats an understatement every night this week we have spoken whether it be about this site or booking for Belgrade. We have managed to get in to the same hotel, but I am going a few days earlier and intend to have some fun at the welcome party which will hopefully be after I get there. I learnt my lesson after Helsinki when I arrived on the Tuesday and all the parties were the night before. Well I dont intend to make the same mistake this year. Anyone else booked? It would be great to meet up and make new friends whilst in Belgrade and Im sure I dont just speak for myself do I Colin.

Next step tickets.........but will we buying 2 semi finals or just 1? Hopefully by the end of this month we shall have the answer to that one and maybe some dates for tickets sales.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!