Welcome

Hello and welcome to the new Eurovision Blog. First off, let us introduce ourselves......

Hi, I'm Colin from Wrexham, North Wales. I've been a Eurovision fan for a number of years now. My interest started through Eurovision being a family event every year. On moving in with my now wife and connecting to the internet, my interest has grown. My first visit to a Eurovision was in 2006, when I went to Athens. I am also the webmaster for Maltese song writer Gerard James Borg.

Hi I'm Paul living in Leicestershire and have been a massive Eurovision fan since Cheryl and Jay ripped theirs skirts off in Dublin, Ireland. I love everything about Eurovision, "The Songs,The Singers, The Camp, The Kitsch" absolutely everything. My favourite countries in Eurovision are Malta, Sweden and The Netherlands. My favourite winner is Motliva which would coincide with my first visit to a real live Eurovision Song Contest!


We hope you enjoy reading this blog and feel free to leave comments! Eurovision is our passion and remember "No dream impossible" and we hope you'll be "On top of the world" on reading the blog! ENJOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!