Semi Final 2 - My Qualifiers

Well, it has been a fab few days in Dusseldorf............. well it has according to the other blogs and facebook updates and photos and videos and websites. Again, as I did the other day I would like to thank them for keeping me up to date on the rehearsals. Now for me Semi 1 was an easy mission to choose 10 to go through. However, Semi Final 2 is a little bit harder.

Based upon the rehearsals I have seen online my 10 going through are (in no particular order):-

Austria - a fabulous song and for me the best ballad in the contest......... very much in the vain of Mariah Carey
Bosnia & Herzegovina - A classic song with a very catchy chorus and Dino comes across as such a gentleman
Bulgaria - Soft Rock at its best......... even though I have no idea what she is singing. I believe this is the best of this genre in this years contest
Ireland - the wonderful Jedward, who just seem to be bringing a little something extra to this years contest. Not sure its an overall winner but would be a welcome addition to the Top 10 on Final night.
Estonia - 1,2,7,3 down at Rockefeller Street............ well if Rockefeller Street is that much fun then bring it on. A fantastic dance song and will be danced to by myself several times in Dusseldorf
Denmark - Lovely.... another country who seems to have sent some timeless classics over the past few years
Latvia - I dont know why I think this song is appealing, I just do
Romania - Now for me this could be the dark horse
Sweden - Some appalling problems on stage during rehearsals but hopefully all will come together on the night
Israel - It just has so much going for it ........... a simple chorus, instantly memorable and sung by the one the only Dana International

Well thats it, my 10 from Semi 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!