My Qualifiers from Semi Final1

Well its been an interesting few days for me. My annual leave has started from my job but I wont arrive in Dusseldorf until next Tuesday 10th May following a brief trip to Brussels on the way. However I have been watching the rehearsals on the internet since Sunday and I would like to wish my friends and fellow bloggers that are in Dusseldorf a very big HELLO.

Anyway after watching the first sets of rehearsals from semi 1 in no particular order I believe the 10 going through............ not sure whether to write should be, would be, want to be or will be????!!!! Ok my 10 favourites whom I believe should go through are:-

Iceland
Finland
San Marino
Serbia
Switzerland
Azerbaijan
Russia
Poland
Norway
Turkey

However, I do think that with the voting that Greece, Armenia and Albania could sneak in.

And as I hear a cry from the audience.......... "No Hungary!!!!" Yes I know however as much as I do like the song and it is in my personal Top 10 favourites of this year I do believe she is going to be the Kate Ryan of the contest and following a very shambolic rehearsal it certainly would not suprise me in the least.

1 week today we will know the first 10 qualifers to the Eurovision Song Contest Final and am getting very excited by it all at the moment because in theory I do believe that this year could be the year that we get a suprise as there are a lot of good songs out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!