Could this make is 44????

According to reports today on various websites San Marino could be entering their first Eurovision entry ever, and if they do I am so glad that I will be in Belgrade to see it performed.
I was in Helsinki when the first Italian language song was sung in 10 years now it would appear that we will be seeing the Italian language sung in 2008 and I for one am over the moon.
If San Marino do enter surely with an Italian language song they would start as one of the pre contest favourites...............well they would with me anyway!!!!!
So if San Marino enter that would be 44 that we know of if we take all of the countries from last year plus Azerbaijan and then San Marino..............the question is who is number 45................Monaco?, Slovakia?, Luxembourg?, Italy?.

Personally my money is on it being Slovakia!!!

I so hope San Marino are in Belgrade that would be fantastic!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Oh dear Cyprus!