The Best Icelandic Heat Yet???!!!!

Well in my opinion it is. I watched it when I got home from work last night as is the norm for me on a Saturday if I happen to be working because of course I want to see whether the Icelandic heats are getting better or worse!!! Ihave to say in my opinion which I might add is not a professional opinion by any stretch of the imagination yesterdays heat was by far and away the best yet. The song which has been sent to the National Final in Iceland is probably the catchiest yet and I believe stands the best chance at the moment compared to the others................mind you with do have The Hara Sisters to see yet and their song...... Could the Icelandic Heats be turning into compulsive watching amongst fans!!!!????? we shall have to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Oh dear Cyprus!