Whats Going On With The Bookies

Armenia have been installed as the Bookies favourites and for the love of god I do not understand why!!!!
Sweden only have odds of approximately 12/1 making them 6th favourites behind Armenia, Serbia, Ukraine, Russia and Ireland.........Ireland..........I just dont understand it.

Iceland have a very low ranking with the Bookies too...... 33/1 so that makes 2 of the pre contest fan favourites not very high in the opinions of the bookmakers.

The biggest suprise is that Spain is the more favoured of the "Big 4" at 33/1 along with France whilst the United Kingdom is at 50/1 (the lowest odds ever given for a UK entry) and Germany (one of my pre contest favourites is 66/1.

The rank outsiders with the bookies all at 150/1 are:- The Netherlands, Moldova, San Marino and Montenegro. I have to say I am suprised the Netherlands are ranked so lowly but I wonder whether that is down to previous contests.

Well with 64 days to go I wonder who will be the contest favourite by the time it starts on 24th May.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Armenia? That'd be a turn up for the books.

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!