Will I be Flying to Latvia on March 1st?

I doubt it very much....................

In Helsinki after all of the songs had been sung in the semi final I turned to the person in the next seat (whom by the way I had never met) and announced that "we had seen the winner tonight" 2 Songs stood out fo me that night other than the Dutch song and they were Bonaparti.lv and Marija from Serbia. Disappointing was my opinion of the final position of the Latvian entry.....16th in the final...........oh my god were the European public voters seeing the same song that I was......it was bloody brill.

Anyway..........

Latvian broadcaster LTV has announced Eirodziesma 2008 will be on March 1st 2008 and will be following the pattern of the previous years, the winner of Eirodziesma 2008 will be selected in two semi finals scheduled on February 2 and 9, and a final on March 1, 2008.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!