The Dutch Plans Announced

NOS, the Dutch Broadcaster has finally announced their places for 2008 and once again are going with one artist who will choose a selection of songs which will then be decided on by the public vote.

I have to say The Netherlands are one of my favourite Eurovision countries and send class act after class act year after year, and I was totally convinced that after her performance in Helsinki Edsilia Rombley was going to qualify. I was sat with a contingent of fans from the Netherlands and thought it was brilliant when unknown to the Stewards had blown up so many balloons for when Edsilia came on stage and then proceeded to thrown them from the very top balcony in the arena.............GOOD FOR THE DUTCH!!!!!!!!!
I was mortified when Edsilia didnt even qualify and told some Dutch fans so on Saturday when I took their photo for my Helsinki Album.

GOOD LUCK NETHERLANDS...............I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!