Another five chosen!

Hi,

Since my last review, there has been a further five songs released. They are....

Bulgaria, Estonia, Italy, Lithuania and Spain.

So here are my thoughts on the songs:-

Bulgaria - Sofia Marinova with Lyubov bez granitsi. Another dance track is chosen, which as with all others, success will depend on presentation. However, it doesn't seem to stand out as much as some of the other dance tracks chosen.

Estonia - Ott Lepland with Kuula. I'm afraid this may be a bit to slow and bland to be noticed enough to attract votes. The singer seems to have a decent voice and it takes me back to some of the ballads of the late 80's to early 90's. Could attract jury votes though.

Italy - Nina Zilli with Per Sempre. As thought, Italy has chosen to go with Nina's Sanremo song. The recording I listened to was of poor quality, so this may have clouded my views slightly. However, it seems a decent song and may again attract jury votes. I don't know whether it is good enough to attract viewer's votes.

Lithuania - Donny Montell with Love is Blind. Has a bit of a funky 70's disco backing track, but the song just doesn't seem to work for me.

Spain - Pastora Soler with Quedate conmigo. From a few comments I've heard, I was expecting this song to be special. However, despite it being a good song, I pretty much had forgotten it by the time it ended! I love Spanish music, mainly due to many holidays in Spain and think there are many better Spanish songs out there and feel it doesn't improve on recent Spanish entries.



So now we are only waiting for the following songs to be released to the internet....

Belgium, Greece, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Azerbaijan and UK.

So far I think there are some good songs chosen. If you disagree with my reviews, then why not pass on your reviews via the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!