I'm sorry but I had to have a Rant

Today I was reading an article on ESCToday regarding the United Kingdom and that the song title was now known and it gave me a link to another article which was in the Daily Mail which was an interview with Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber and I have to say I was sick to death of the comments people were making on there about the UK at Eurovision and this years procedure for choosing the song.

So I let rip, I had 1000 characters and made sure I used every single one of them to have a go at the quite obvious non Eurovision fans for the constant moaning.

Please bear in mind these are my own thoughts and comments and no one elses.

"The real reason for the UK not doing so well at Eurovision over the past few years is down to one thing and one thing only - the public vote - YES thats right you lot who are all on here moaning about it!!! You all voted for Daz Sampson instead of Tony Costa, Scooch instead of Cyndi and Andy Abrahams instead of Michelle Gayle. All of these singers especially Cyndi would have done exceptionally well in Eurovision.
The singers on this show that Andrew Lloyd Webber is using to choose the singer of his and Diane Warrens (who is a multi grammy award winning lyricist) song are extremely professional and Jade and Mark are absolutely fantastic and could give the UK a damn good chance of bringing the Eurovision Crown back to us.
So instead of moaning about it get behind the contestants left in the show and make sure that you vote for the performer you think would do very well and then show your support on May 16th and watch."

Anyway I'm going to stop ranting now and play a little light music - Lordi might suffice at this moment!!!!!!!

BTW this contest is still able to get an audience of 10million+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Oh dear Cyprus!