What A Week.............

it has been in Euro land..................Another 3 countries have announced their singers, but not the songs which will be announced later.

Azerbaijan are sending Aysel a 19 year old singer whom I think after watching her rehearsal is not exactly what I expected after their debut last year and dont think that she is a particularly strong singer.

Bosnia & Herzegovina are sending Regina a rock group who have a wealth of experience and have been around for a while and I think given a decent song could do ok.

However Switzerland have pulled out all the stops and are sending Lovebugs and from watching the videos on You Tube could actually do very well for the Swiss if they have a brilliant song which I can see them doing. Could this be the year which sees Switzerland back in the Eurovision Final.....I do hope so

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Oh dear Cyprus!