Bring on The Danes!!!!!!!!

The weekend of the 30 January to 2 February 2009 will see the announcement of 6 Countries songs for Eurovision including:-

Romania
Finland
United Kingdom
The Netherlands
Slovenia
Denmark

Denmark have in my mind got one of the strongest National Finals for a long time and there are at least 5 songs which I think could do very well in Moscow. Unfortunately due to not being in the country that weekend I will have to catch up with the announcements upon my return on February 3rd.

I am going to say right now and stick my neck on the line that I think that 1 of the following will win:-

Trine Jepsen - I'll Never Fall In Love Again
Sukkerchok - Det' Det
Johnny Deluxe - Sindssyg
Christina Undhjem - Underneath My Skin

My favourite is Sukkerchok and would love that go to Moscow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Oh dear Cyprus!