Semi Final 2..................

Ok the first set of rehearsals are over now for semi final 2 and my opinion has not really changed. I still think that the following will go through to the final:-

Sweden
Iceland
Turkey
Ukraine
Switzerland
Denmark
Hungary
Malta
Portugal

However I now think that the final place will be between Georgia, Macedonia and Cyprus.

Now suprisingly enough I never really liked FYR Macedonia or Cyprus when they were first chosen however, I now think both could qualify but we shall see.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thought I would let you know that we have composed an ‘Alternative’ Eurovision anthem and ode to Terry Wogan called ‘Song for Europe’ strangely enough. We made it up on the spot and recorded it with the tape rolling.

Have a listen:
http://www.myspace.com/grokmusic

Info about the band:
http://www.grokmusic.co.uk

Looking very forward to Saturday.
Cheers
Scott

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!