18 Days and Counting...............


And the Eurovision Song Contest Final will be upon us...............

Who will win?
Who will come last?
Will the fans favourites qualify?

Well with less than 2 weeks now till I fly to Belgrade I must make my own conclusions!!!!

My favourites songs are Sweden and Iceland with Armenia suddenly coming up fast on the rails. Suprisingly enough since I have heard some of the revamped songs on this years CD my personal favourites are changing, I now like the songs by Macedonia, Croatia and San Marino but still cannot see any of them winning!
Personally I see the race for the Eurovision Crown being a 4 horse race between Russia, Armenia, Serbia and Sweden. Russia or Sweden would be a nice trip in 2009 but expensive. I would like to see Serbia win but only because I have pulled them out of the hat in the office Sweepstake which is now in its 4th year where I work and I organise and it manages to get an extra 50 odd viewers just to see if they have won or not.

Now who will come last? Well there is 1 song in each semi final which I think will come last...........San Marino in Semi 1 and that is as much as love the Italian language and want them to do well and in Semi 2 it has to be Lithuania.....I still cannot see a Lithuanian victory unless they send something absolutely outstanding. In the final well who can say who will be last....depending on who qualifies at the moment unfortunately I think it will be UK or Germany as it stands at the moment and I like both their songs especially Germany!.

Now which of the fan favourites wont qualify.....well I hope its none of them....Sweden is just fab and Charlottes 2nd attempt at Eurovision is better than the 1st, Dimas 2nd attempt will probably wipe the floor with all of them, Sirishos song is an absolute grower and if it is not the highest finishing Armenian entry I will cry into my pillow that night. Serbia should do very well as they are already in the final and should be Top 5.

Well in a few days we will know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!