8 Days Till We Go......



To Belgrade and I really am not excited about it............NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All is in order and myself and Colin will be in Belgrade from Monday 19th until Sunday 25th May, hopefully we will still be able to give some interesting views on what we think and I'm sure that our views on certain songs will change.......

I myself with 16 days to go till the final am almost totally convinced that FYR Macedonia will qualify but not sure who will forfeit their place for them.

Poland for me is now one that I think the Juries will choose rather than the televoters, but hey what do I know.

It would be nice to see Portugal, Switzerland, Belgium and Poland in the final along with the Netherlands but how will the voting public react to the songs............we will soon see.

The stage is set for the participants and their delegations to arrive and the rehearsals are due to start next week..... I wish I could have gone earlier but again I have not got enough time off from work.

Good Luck to all the participants and if your going to Belgrade let us know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!