6 down 37 to go

So we now know what the songs are for Albania, Switzerland, France, Malta, Cyprus and Denmark. To be honest, I'm not sure that any of them are the winner. France and Cyprus are fabulous songs. Malta, Albania and Denmark need some work and Switzerland ............. Well I'm sorry, but I can't see it qualifying it is far to 1980's.

Afro-dite went out in MF2 in Sweden but Loreen is still in............ both should have qualified in my eyes but never mind. Tooji is my favourite in Norway.

We have heard lots of things about other countries but nothing about UK!!! My bet is on John Barrowman (god help us) or Joe McElderry.............. With a good ballad I suppose either of them could do well.

My dream the other night, saw someone called Tommy representing us and winning comfortably......... wishful thinking maybe, but a win for the United Kingdom would be fab.

The semi final draw is a little controversial to say the least.......... I can not see Serbia or Bosnia not qualifying from Semi 2 - but it is a tough one especially with Turkey, Norway, Sweden and Armenia in it.

Semi 1 may be a little more predictable.

For me the biggest disappointment is Poland not taking part........ they have had some really good songs and at times have been very unlucky not to get to the final........ I can however understand why they are not taking part this year. My only issue with Poland is that they are not showing the contest which would officially rule them out of 2013. Maybe the EBU have a plan with them because of the European Football Championships - but the Ukraine is taking part!!!!

So only 6 weeks to go an all songs and singers will be announced.............mmmmmmmmmm

I wonder who the Beeb have got ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Oh dear Cyprus!