Belgrade Here I come!!!!!!!!


Yes I have tickets and a hotel in Belgrade...............OMG I cant believe it after all the hassle of November and December of not being able to book a hotel and then the lateness of the release of the tickets I really didnt think I was going. But a miracle has occurred and even though I didnt book a ticket until 2300hrs on Thursday 31 January 2008 I am now going and I can't wait. Unfortunately my partner in crime on this blog Colin will not be attending and I am highly disappointed.
I managed to get the A category tickets and cant wait to see where in fact I will be singing. Of course I will be supporting the United Kingdom and Malta as last year but so far I am tempted to also support Czech Rep and Cyprus.
See you all in Belgrade................YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW....if anyone wants to meet for a drink in Belgrade or a meal let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!