3 Songs that I Love in National Finals 2008

and I so want them to qualify from their respective countries so that I can cheer them all on in Belgrade.
The 3 National Finals are in Serbia, Germany and Norway and they all have one thing in common................what is it you ask yourselves, this one thing in common!!! Well I will tell you.........they are all girl groups - No Angels (Germany), Beauty Queens (Serbia) and of course Tinkerbells (Norway).
Personally I think that the songs to be performed by the 3 groups are absolutely fabulous!!! and think it would be lovely to see a battle for the points between these 3. However I have to say that I think that The Beauty Queens might have the edge over the other 2.
Not long to find out now and at least Germany and Serbia are already in the final if I get my way and these 2 groups are chosen, whilst Norway will have to qualify from Semi Final 1.

No Angels - "Disappear" Germany


Tinkerbells - "Hold On" Norway


Beauty Queens - "Zavet" Serbia

Comments

Anonymous said…
good song for the festival.

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!