How Do You Solve a Problem Like Eurovision?



Well the BBC think that Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber can!! And I have to say so do I!!!

Well all I need now is to get my voice back after this stinking cold and chesty cough and get someone to record me on video so that I can send application in.

This I believe is the first time in the United Kingdoms history of Eurovision that it has been opened up on such a scale to everyone.

Now the big question is "What type of song will it be?"

I think he may go for a big big ballad and may even get Tim Rice to co-compose it!!

Will it be enough to put the UK on the Eurovision map again??? I think it will, but will it be enough to win??? I think we will come close, but then again the Swedes, Maltese, Dutch and Greeks are I think going to pull all the stops out for Moscow.

Now I am going to have a big problem choosing a song for this part........... Phantom, Cats, Aspects or Evita????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Oh dear Cyprus!