OGAE UK Invites you to the EUROBASH 2008



OGAE UK have organised the annual get together for all members and friends of OGAE (UK). The event will be held on Saturday 4th October 2008 at The Jurys Inn Hotel, Broad Street, Birmingham.

In the evening there is a "Euro Disco" starting at 9pm and finishing very late which will cost everyone that wants to attend £5.

Now I have been given the job of organising the tickets and promotion for the "Euro Disco" so if anyone is interested in attending for one of the best Eurovision nights out please get in touch and let me know. The cost will be £5 and is payable prior to attendance and tickets will be sent out by myself via email, so I will require email addresses.

You can email me direct at paul__35@msn.com (please note that it is a double _)

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!