WOW...What A Weekend!!!!!!!!





What with Malta and Czech Republic chossing 2 absolutely fabulicious songs (and is it me but does Tereza Kerndlova have a look of Jennifer Lopez to her) and the 3rd Semi Finals in Norway and Lithuania and the Bulgarian semi final this weekend has turned inot everythin a Eurovision fan would love. But to top it off we still have Belgium with their 1st Quarter Final and I send my good luck and best wishes to Femme Fatale with the song "Deceadence" and then Montenegro choose their singer tonight whilst the song will be chosen through an internal selection.
My goodness it does seem to be the year of "disco-europop" this year. I wonder what the other selections have in store for us Eurovision fans. But to keep you going here are the Maltese and Czech songs.


MALTA:-


CZECH REPUBLIC:-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!