Melodi Grand Prix 1st Semi Final

and I personally felt that the wrong songs qualified to the final. My personal favourites were Tinkerbells with "Hold On" and Nicholas Carlie with "Colliding" and still feel that these 2 should have got the automatic qualifying places. However the Norwegian public didnt agree and whereas Tinkerbells have gone to the second chance round Nicholas Carlie ended the night being eliminated from the competition.
The singers and sogns which automatically qualified were Veronica Akselsen - Am I supposed to love again and Ann-Marie Anderson - Ándagassii, whilst Tinkerbells are joined in the second chance with Podium and their rock entry "Lystgass".
I will be watching with bated breath over the next couple of weeks to see who gets the Norwegian ticket for Belgrade and I hope it will be Tinkerbells.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!