Congratulations Russia!!!!!!!!!!

Well Dima Bilan won the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest and I would like to wish the entire Russian Delegation a hearty congratulations.

I said right at the start that he would win and give the Russians their first Eurovision victory. I am not personally a big fan of the song and still don't understand the performance for the song...but I suppose we should be greatful that he didn't sit on the ladder and sing.

The thing that suprised me about the Russian Victory was that he didnt get more 12 points, however 7 sets of 12 were not too bad even though 6 were from former Soviet states - Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus and Armenia.

So after 13 attempts and 2 second places and 2 third places they now have that elusive victory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Why?!