44 days to go........

Which means I only have 38 days before I finish work for 2 weeks and head off to Belgrade............. Everyone at work is already fed up with me going on about it and can I blame them......well actually yes I can! This is my second "live" contest and am looking forward to it, though not as much as I did Helsinki which was my first.

I still really don't know who to support in Belgrade.......My heart says I should support the United Kingdom as it is my home nation but, I am not really that sure I like our song even though I hope Andy Abrahams give the UK their first top 10 placing since Jessica Garlick in 2002.
My head says that I want to support Sweden or Iceland but I dont know........any suggestions!!

I still cannot warm to certain songs.....Moldova, FYR of Macedonia, Croatia and Montenegro and the funny thing is I loved all their entries last year.

The gimmick songs still annoy me....but for some reason I think Spain will be the highest placed of all of them, but I still cannot find myself supporting them even though my 2 children love it.

Oh well I suppose I should make do with supporting UK as I already have the flag.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
zeljko said…
Well Paul, welcome to Belgrade, I hope you will have a great time here. Make sure you plan your stay, there are lot of things to see and visit around here, if you need some tips, let me know. Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Note to our readers to say.......

Looking back

Oh dear Cyprus!